From B&O Play, a single point music system crafted with the careful consideration of a fine piece of furniture. Designed by Øivind Alexander Slaatto for B&O Play, the BeoPlay A9 features an elegant domed case in White, seamless white fabric disc cover, three removable maple wood legs, individual usb, line-in, ethernet ports, wireless 2.4GHz & 5GHz WLAN, AirPlay, DLNA and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity, integrated streaming from Spotify, Tunein and Deezer, a bass reflex cabinet principal with 180 watt Class D amplifiers for bass, two 80 watt Class D midrange amplifiers and two 80 watt Class D treble amps. The BeoPlay A9 has a buttonless on body control system using a series of hand movements and taps, and the bass port on the back of the speaker doubles as a handle for easy movement from room to room.
• BeoPlay A9 in White
• Three removable maple legs
• USB, Line-in, and Ethernet ports
• 2.4GHz & 5GHz WLAN, AirPlay, DLNA and Bluetooth 4.0
• Spotify, Tunein and Deezer integration
• Buttonless control system
• Class D amplifiers for Bass, Midrange and Treble
• Designed by Øivind Alexander Slaatto for B&O Play
35.8" standing height (with legs)
The BeoPlay A9 weights 33.1 lbs with legs attached.