Need Supply Co. “Make Yourself at Home Giveaway” SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Sweepstakes may only be entered in or from the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. This Sweepstakes is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia.
- By entering, you agree to receive email promotions from Need Supply Co., Real Simple, Anglepoise, and Apartment Therapy. You may unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
- Eligibility: The Need Supply Co. Make Yourself at Home Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees of Sponsor (“Sponsor” as defined herein) Sponsor's parent, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, advertising or promotional agencies and the immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) of each such employee, and all those with whom the employee are domiciled, are NOT eligible. Void where restricted or prohibited, and subject to all federal, state, provincial and local laws.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begin on November 1st, 2016 at 11: 00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends November 20th, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- How to Enter the Sweepstakes: There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. To enter the Sweepstakes, you must enter your email address on the contest landing page.
- Sweepstakes Random Drawing: One random winner will be awarded the Grand Prize gift package on or around November 21st, 2016. Winner will be notified via entrant email. The prize winner must reply to the winner notification from Sponsor and include the mailing address and/or email address of the winner within forty-eight (48) hours. If a potential winner is not reachable at the address and/or e-mail address provided and a forwarding address and/or e-mail address is not made available or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, then the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Sweepstakes Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a two-thousand (2000) dollar online credit to be used at Need Supply Co., courtesy of Apartment Therapy and Real Simple; and three (3) Margaret Howell x Anglepoise lamps in sponsor designated colorways. Total value of prizing is twenty-six hundred (2,600) U.S. dollars. Need Supply Co. Credit cannot be redeemed for cash or transferred or used at any in-store location. No cash in lieu of prize will be awarded. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All applicable federal, state, provincial and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- General Rules: In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the person in whose name is identified with the entrant email address. Sponsor will send the winner an affidavit of eligibility and publicity release and the winner (winner’s parent/legal guardian) will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release, except where prohibited, within seven (7) business days of notification before prize is awarded. If the winner fails to return the affidavit of eligibility within seven (7) business days or if the winner is ineligible, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all eligible entries received. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an un-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes if it is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other problems beyond the control of Sponsor and award prizes from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor and each of its employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or a prize awarded. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused including computer malfunction, by participation in this Sweepstakes or by use or redemption of any prize or by any related activities. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name and likenesses for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Except as otherwise provided herein for the use of certain winner information, personal information collected from each entrant will only be used by Sponsor for the purpose of administration of the Sweepstakes.
- Jurisdiction: The Sweepstakes shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New York applicable to promotions fully carried out within New York. Except where prohibited by law, any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' and/or experts’ fees; and winner hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages (including attorneys fees), other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Each prize winner acknowledges that no other party nor any agent or attorney of any other party has made any promise, representation or warranty whatsoever, express or implied, not contained herein concerning the subject matter hereof, to induce the winner to execute any document and the winner acknowledges that he or she has not executed any document in reliance on any promise, representation or warranty not contained herein. Any waiver by Sponsor and its affiliates of any term of any document in a particular instance shall not be a waiver of such term for the future. The winner agrees that the invalidity or enforceability of any part of any document shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any of the remainder of that document.
- Winner’s Announcement: The name of the prize winners may be obtained after all random drawings are completed by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Need Supply Co., “Need Supply Co. Make Yourself at Home Giveaway Sweepstakes”, 3100 West Cary Street, Richmond VA 23221.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is NSCO LLC, 3100 West Cary Street, Richmond VA 23221.