“Need Supply Co. Win Your Wishlist” SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
No Purchase Necessary to Enter or to Win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
- Eligibility: The Need Supply Co. Win Your Wishlist Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico who are 18 years of age or older and who have a registered Need Supply Co. account as of date of entry. Employees of Sponsor, Sponsor's parent, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, advertising or promotional agencies and the immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) of each such employee, and all those with whom the employee are domiciled, are NOT eligible. Void where restricted or prohibited, and subject to all federal, state, provincial and local laws.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on November 17th, 2016 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on December 4th, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- Sweepstakes Random Drawings: At the close of the Sweepstakes Period one (1) potential winner will be randomly selected on or about December 4th, 2016 based on a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Winner will be notified via email to the address provided on winner’s entry email. Determinations made by Sponsor are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The winner must reply to the winner notification from Sponsor and include the mailing and/or e-mail address of the winner within forty-eight (48) hours. If a potential winner is not reachable at e-mail address provided and a forwarding e-mail address is not made available or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, then the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous; The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where Submission is created.
Permissions: Entrant must have permission from all individuals that appear in the Submission (if any) to use their name and likeness in the Submission and to grant the rights set forth herein. If requested, entrant must be able to provide such permissions in a form acceptable to Sponsor.
- Sweepstakes Prizes: A total of one (1) $1000 Need Supply Co. gift card will be awarded during the Sweepstakes Period. No cash in lieu of prize will be awarded. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All applicable federal, state, provincial and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner
- General Rules: In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the person in whose name the identified Need Supply Co. account was registered. Sponsor will send the winner an affidavit of eligibility and publicity release and the winner (winner’s parent/legal guardian) will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release, except where prohibited, within seven (7) days of notification before prize is awarded. If the winner fails to return the affidavit of eligibility within seven (7) days or if the winner is ineligible, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all eligible entries received.
By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an un-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes if it is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other problems beyond the control of Sponsor and award prizes from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor and each of its employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, and promotion agencies will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or a prize awarded. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused including computer malfunction, by participation in this Sweepstakes or by use or redemption of any prize or by any related activities. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name and likenesses for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Except as otherwise provided herein for the use of certain winner information, personal information collected from each entrant will only be used by Sponsor for the purpose of administration of the Sweepstakes.
- Jurisdiction: The Sweepstakes shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Virginia applicable to promotions fully carried out within Virginia. Except where prohibited by law, any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' and/or experts’ fees; and winner hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages (including attorney’s fees), other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Each prize winner acknowledges that no other party nor any agent or attorney of any other party has made any promise, representation or warranty whatsoever, express or implied, not contained herein concerning the subject matter hereof, to induce the winner to execute any document and the winner acknowledges that he or she has not executed any document in reliance on any promise, representation or warranty not contained herein. Any waiver by Sponsor and its affiliates of any term of any document in a particular instance shall not be a waiver of such term for the future. The winner agrees that the invalidity or enforceability of any part of any document shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any of the remainder of that document.
- Winner’s Announcement: The name of the prize winners may be obtained after all random drawings are completed by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Need Supply Co., “Win Your Wishlist Sweepstakes”, 3100 West Cary Street, Richmond VA 23221.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is NSCO LLC, 3100 West Cary Street, Richmond VA 23221.