Please note that this is a final sale item. This item is not eligible for returns, exchanges, or any further reductions in price.
From Shockoe Atelier, a handcrafted, classic straight fit mid rise denim jean with a slightly tapered leg in medium indigo wash. Features lightweight 13.5 oz. selvedge denim, five-pocket styling, button fly with branded top button, belt loops, yoke and waistband, chain-stitched hem, copper rivets, high-density serging, leather tag and contrast stitching.
• Straight fit denim with slightly tapered leg in medium indigo wash
• Whiskering and fold dye detailing throughout
• Lightweight 13.5 oz. selvedge denim
• Five-pocket styling
• Button fly with branded top button
• Rolled and tucked belt loops
• Lock-stitched yoke and waistband
• Chin-stitched hem
• Double-pronged copper rivets
• High-density serging
• Leather branded back tag
• Contrast stitching
• 100% Cotton
• Wash inside-out, hand or machine wash cold with gentle detergent. Hang or flat dry. Indigo may transfer dye, wash with similar colors.
• Made in USA
• Free repairs for the life of the jean
7.5" leg opening
Measurements taken from size 32
Model wears size 32. Model is 6'2
These jeans are true to size, and will stretch about one size in the waist with wear.
Ordering one size down is recommended due to stretch.